Thursday 22 November 2012

Crafts at Cooden Beach

 
Tomorrow and Saturday I am doing a fair at Cooden Beach Hotel. I really like this fair, it is a lovely venue as the hotel is right on the beach and the people are always really nice.
 
Today I have been enamelling some more earrings as I sold out of all my blue and green earrings at my last fair. I also finished another pair of my Sakura earrings with a matching pendant. Normally I patinate like all the rest of my pieces and then the little branches go a nice brown, however I think I might leave these bright silver. These also have some purple on which I don't normally add.
 
I have also been having a good sort out of my half made pieces and scrap silver clay.
 
Below are three pieces that I finished off out of them. The cross is made using little branches from my fuchsia bush. I may yet decide to enamel the bee piece :)

 
Below are the backs of the three pieces. They can all be worn either way round.
 
 
I shall be finishing all of these off tonight to take to the fair, and I shall be listing new work for sale on my website and in my Etsy shop next week :)
 
Joy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails