Tuesday 12 January 2010

Well Done Brother!!


I don't normally post much about my family on my blog as I like to try to keep it Art Clay related but I can't resist this one.
.
My brother, David, is vicar of St Lawrence Jewry in London. He gave yesterday's annual Plow Service a bit of a twist this year and the press have rather picked up on it. It was in today's Times and the Daily Telegraph and the Press Association put it onto their site and now it is going worldwide! We have been watching on Google and seen it reported in papers in as far away as Canada, India, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Now he has just made it onto the BBC news website.
.
Well done brother, now I just need to come up with an idea to get my jewellery that well known ........ :))

1 comment:

  1. No need to worry about that - your jewellery is already well known. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails