Saturday 2 January 2010

A Happy New Year



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
.
I hope you all had a good Christmas. I have to admit our family Christmas ended as a bit of a disaster what with my husband, my Mum and myself all getting a dreadful cold/chest infection thing which knocked us all out at various times over the festivities so most of it just got abandoned. Anyway we are all on the road to recovery now.
.
So did you make any New Year Resolutions? I have sort of promised myself to blog more often but also to spend less time on the computer if I can. I realise those two do not go together too well but we will see how it goes :0
.
One thing I never got as far as posting in December was that I won a blog competition!! How great is that. The wonderful Nicola Callow ran it on her blog PMC Tips and it was for the fab book pictured above. It has so many interesting ideas in it and is even autographed by Robert Dancik himself. Wonderful. I have put a link to the book on Amazon on the right hand side of my blog if you want to see some more info about it.
.
If you do not currently follow Nicola's two excellent blogs you really should head over and have a look at them. The second blog is Murano Silver. Her work is great and she is always blogging good tips as well.
.
Oh one last thing, in case you were wondering where that photo of my favourite set I made before Christmas is. With being ill I never got a chance to photograph it but I will be able to soon as it was a set my Dad asked me to make that he gave to my Mum, so watch this space :)

3 comments:

  1. I love Robert Dancik's book, it is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lucky you, i'am gonna try and blog more and not sit on facebook most of the time, and try and add my jewellery to etsy, hope 2010 is a good one for you and your family,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm knocked out by that bug at the moment too-
    Glad the book arrived safely and hope you enjoy it loads!
    nic xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails