Monday 2 August 2010

Busy Times


I know I have not posted for over a week now. Sorry about that. As well as teaching and a fair last weekend I have also been making some competition pieces. Trouble is I can't show them to you yet. The first one is now almost completed so here is a little taster of part of it. You will have to wait until the competition is judged later in the year before I show you the whole piece ;-)

I have been doing quite a bit of teaching my one to one tailor made workshops here in Hastings. Unfortunately I am not very good at remembering to take photos of the work though! Somehow it goes right out of my mind towards the end of the day so I must try harder!!

Here are some pieces that Jane Hawley made on a one day Introductory Art Clay Silver workshop she took with me a while ago and she has kindly photographed her pieces and sent them to me so I can show you. These were Jane's first Art Clay silver pieces and they are really good aren't they. Well done Jane.


More photos coming soon of workshop creations ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails