Monday 5 October 2009

Do I look pleased ..... ?










Here is a photo of me with Dice and Ryota from Japan after winning the trip to Japan. Aida, the makers of Art Clay sent them over to the conference to teach us workshops and to launch the new products. Aida also supplied all the Art Clay we used at the conference which was really generous of them. A big thanks to them from me for everthing.




You can tell I am chuffed with winning can't you!! Thanks for the photo Lynne.




By the way in case you are wondering I uploaded the photos of my competition entries in draft before I left for the conference and I see when I posted the entries on my blog they came out dated 30th Sept instead of 4th October! If you have not yet seen them just scroll down to the earlier entries.

4 comments:

  1. For some reason it won't show me the photo even though I took it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reposted the photo. Hopefully you can see it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my, what GOOD NEWS!!!!!
    What can I say, a fabulous prize and it couldn't happen to a nicer person :)
    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails