Friday 13 November 2009

Almost finished....


It has been a really busy week and in amongst everything else I have been trying to make a few bits of new stock for the craft fair this weekend. Here are some of my efforts all made using Art Clay Silver. Now I just have to add all the findings! They are a bit of a mix muddle. I have found it is the more moderate priced things that are selling well so I just went for a bit of a variety. You will probably notice a bit of a lack of colour as well for me, but these are the sorts of things I sold well on last week. The gorgeous blue beads are by Laura Sparling.
.
This is also my first "evening" photo with my new daylight lights. Normally I always photograph everything in the natural light in the mornings. Now I will be able to photograph in the evenings as well. It is not perfect and needs some playing with but it is not too bad a photo for my first quick attempt.
.
Ok, now where did I put my pliers.......

2 comments:

  1. I love them all, hope all goes well with the fair,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooo love that heart with the tiny flower!. All stunners though, I'm not suprised all went so well at the fair (having read your tweet :0) )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails