Saturday 27 February 2010

Sayonara


Case packed (well almost), fridge stocked up for family, passport in handbag and I'm ready for an early off tomorrow morning. Japan here I come!!
.
Ok so the piece above is not a Japanese Maple leaf but it was the nearest I had! I made this as a demo piece on a workshop this past week and I quite like it. Just two ivy leaves made using a leaf veiner/cutter from a kitchen shop, a little rolled out snake of clay and a 4mm peridot set using Art Clay Silver syringe. Simple but pretty.
.
I will be updating my blog with lots of photos etc upon my return so check back from 8th March onwards - oh and I shall be having a giveaway later in March as well.
.
Watch this space.......

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time, Joy! I love the leaf pendant. Don't worry about your hamster, I'll feed him til you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Japan, it must be great to travel doing something that you love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails