Saturday 30 July 2011

Bird a week 29/52 - Nestled In

Another week, another bird :)

A rainbow birdie nestling down to roost. This is a fine silver pendant made using Art Clay Silver. The bird and the spirals are added using my Enamelled Accents technique, then I have added some 24k gold and patinated it.

The reverse is set with a 3mm CZ and, of course, my little Joy logo! I really love this texture on the back so you can expect to see this again soon :) 


And the Haiku to go with it...

Fading sunlight glow
Night time fast approaches
Nestled in to roost
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really like the colours you used, and the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely pendant, I love the enamels added. I have had a "play" with enamels but its much, much harder than it looks! Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I do like playing with rainbow colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails