Monday 28 March 2011

Charity Auction for Japan

I am part of a Collective of artists who do occasional charity auctions. As we were about due one anyway Mel has kindly organised an auction of work which starts today and runs for one week. The proceeds will all be going the Japan Appeal via Oxfam.

You can see all the details here.

There are some wonderful items in this auction so I shall be placing a bid or two myself I suspect :)

You will find my Rainbow in my Heart pendant above and my Peace Dove earrings below in this auction.



I know everyone has already given generously to charities for helping Japan but if you can afford a little more with the added bonus of winning some fantastic work then please do go and check this out.

I would also be really grateful if you would consider posting about this anywhere you can, ie a blog, facebook, twitter etc. Anything that brings in people and hopefully raises more money would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Joy x

4 comments:

  1. Fab work, Joy! Good luck I hope you'll do really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to have been the highest bidder on these beautiful pieces. So wonderful of you to donate them to such a worthy cause

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Anna. It is much appreciated. I shall be posting these items to you tomorrow.

    Best wishes
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails