Wednesday 21 July 2010

Snakes Alive!


I don't seem to have much new work to show you at the moment and that is largely because I am in the middle of making some larger pieces.

I did make this yesterday though. The purpose of this piece was to test out the design of the large bail section on this. I am working on a pendant which utilises several of these bail type sections and I wanted to check that the stones set on the curves like this were going to hold nice and flush during firing. I am pleased to say they did. I am not really one for doing much testing per se so I made this into a snake pendant as I have had several requests recently for items with snakes on.


Now I am back off to the workshop to carry on with the creating :-)

2 comments:

  1. Stunning I absoultly LOVE it. If in needs a home.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning, just love your work, i would love to do one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails