Thursday 8 July 2010

Beads and Beyond magazine


This is exciting. My blog is featured in the new August edition of Beads and Beyond.

Jo Tinley who writes the Spotlight section has featured me as Blog of the Month.

So if you are new here because you have followed the link from Jo's article then

Welcome to My Blog :-)

Please do click and become a follower and have a scroll back through my earlier posts to see what I am all about!! Here I show all my latest work and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

Below are a couple of new rings to show you. Sorry the photography on these is not as good as it should be - we all have off days!!




I am trying to go for a more masculine look at the moment. Not too sure if I am succeeding though!!

6 comments:

  1. congrats on blog of the month! great rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this yesterday, i think we are all in it this month i have a bracelet on page 22 and a mention from Rebecca Anderson on her tutorial on my blog,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic rings! I am gathering tools and materials to have a try at making some PMC rings myself in the near future - your work is very inspiring!

    In the meantime, I feel very smug to have been a follower since before you were featured (well deserved BTW).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked the review Joy! I had real trouble choosing the photos to go with it as I love your enamelled work so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I fed your hamster - he was looking a bit thin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks all.

    Great project Eve and nice to put a face to a name!

    Thanks for the lovely write up Jo. Much appreciated. My hamster is a bit on the greedy side isn't he :) I think I have sussed his name as well.

    Watch this space.....

    Joy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails