Tuesday 21 July 2009

How exciting (part one)!


This is exciting - my carnival mask is being used to advertise the Art Clay Conference which is being held in Jersey this October. Here is the advert in the latest edition of Making Jewellery magazine.
If you want to know more about the conference you can find it on the Art Clay World UK Guild website. Do try to come to conference. It is such fun. It does not matter if you are a beginner or have been using Art Clay for years. Everyone is made very welcome and you will learn loads, and I am teaching the enamelling workshop!
Why is this part one? Watch this space......

3 comments:

  1. Paige still can't beleive you made that !! and now she is addicted to feeding the hamster !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I found it after you had gone. I was getting worried I had lost it. I will show it to Paige next time I see you. At least my hamster will not starve now - keep up the good work Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting your work published in the advert - the mask is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails