Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas is coming!

So... what is on your wish list for Christmas?
 
If you are into metal clay and are thinking of buying an online workshop now is the time!
 
CraftArtEdu have a 25% discount on one class of your choice if you buy it by 30th November!!
 
There are lots of great classes on there. You will find two workshops by me, my Ritzy Rings and Retro Circles Chain with variations as well as other metal clay workshops by Gordon Uyehara and Lorena Angulo!! 
 
My Ritzy Rings is a great technique for making lovely strong rings, and I have my very own Retro Circles, an easily mastered chain making technique which can be used for chains, bracelets, earring and pendants.
 
Check out the workshop previews now!!
 
Don't miss out on this great offer :)

Joy x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails