Friday 9 March 2012

A Colourful Life


This is why I so love colours and textures!......

Tomorrow is my first fair of the year. It is only a small one in Bexhill on Sea but it should be fun. It is organised by a local community association and as well as the craft stands they are doing a big fair trade promotion with all the refreshments side so it should be fun.

I have been making more stock as I was a bit low on the smaller items. Above is a photo of pieces made in the plain silver.  Add a bit of enamel and a liver of sulphur patina and hey presto!

Now doesn't that just brighten up your life? :)



If you are interested in learning how to zing up your jewellery with some colour check out my enamelling workshops. There is a link at the top of my blog and I would love to meet you.

I have more exciting news coming soon about classes as well.

Watch this space.... :)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I love the flowers Joy. I hope you do well at the fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you lots of luck....and buyers:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy!!
    I am planning a trip to the UK in June, and I was thinking that it would be an amazing oportunity to mmet you and to get some PMC classes. Is June any good for you? I am planning to be there for three weeks, not sure about final dates yet, but working on it.
    By the way, those pieces looke amazing with enamel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noemi, June is good! I will drop you an email :) Joy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails