Tuesday 30 November 2010

No Jempsons :-(

Today I should of been at Jempsons in Peasmarsh near Rye and again next Wednesday 8th December. Sadly due to circumstances beyond the organisers control yesterday evening the whole thing had to be cancelled. I do hope you are no disappointed if you made the journey to see me as I know some people were going to.

I am working away but it is mostly commission work which I don't want to post on here in case the wring person sees this before Christmas! So here are a coupe of pairs of earrings I have made which are now up on my website. I am adding more bits all week to the website.



This coming weekend, 4th & 5th December I shall be at Bentley Wildfowl so maybe I will see you there. Santa will be there too!

Keep warm meanwhile ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails