Monday 18 October 2010

Getting Back to Normal (I hope)

Long time - no post!

It has been a mad few weeks. We have had a short break away but also we have had some partental health problems which has meant lots of rushing around and not much posting on here! Things are settling back down again now though.

So a quick update.
  • My eBay shop ArtClayUK is open again and I have been restocking it back up. 
  • I have been doing quite a bit of teaching which I really enjoy. If you fancy a workshop in Art Clay Silver you can read all the details on my website here. (Remember a workshop makes a great Christmas present to give and especially to receive!)
  • This weekend sees the start of my Christmas Craft Fairs. I will be at Crafts at Lancing College in Sussex on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th October. Lancing College is a fantastic venue and worth the journey alone as you can have a look around the wonderful chapel. The Fair is all handmade crafts and a high standard. You can do all your Christmas shopping in one place at this fair.
  • I have recently had a Guest Blogger piece about Enamel published on the Metal Clay Today blog. Metal Clay Today is a great FREE online magazine. Just go to their main website and subscribe by entering your email address address. Easy as that!

Finally the piece above is a new pendant I recently finished which I have called Radiance. More about that in a few days....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy

    Sorry to hear you have had a rough time.

    Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend - I agree with your comment about this show, it is one of my favourites of the year both for the venue and also the quality of products available there. One I always recommend people come and visit.

    Ali x
    Ali's Craft Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh im sooo loving this pendant, it's just amazing, wish i lived closer so i could attend your fairs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails