Tuesday 6 April 2010

Whoo Hoo AGAIN!!


Yesterday I received some really fantastic news.

Back in January when I went a bit quiet on my blog here it was because I was busy making a competition entry for the International Silver Accessories Competition run by Aida Chemicals, the makers of Art Clay Silver,  in Japan.

It is another of my mask pendants called Spirito di Venezia. I am so excited as I have been awarded an Honourable Mention for it!!

All the winning entries will be up on their website later this week so I will post a link to it then.


6 comments:

  1. Well done! you must be chuffed! I know I would be. BTW your mask is gorgeous!!! I cant even begin to imagine how you made it, but I love it.

    Kaylie x
    http://www.keajewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite right too! It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i didnt think it was possible to top that other mask you made. thats lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic effort. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes another absolutely gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails