Friday 5 June 2009

Hailsham Country Fayre

This Sunday I am at the Hailsham Country Food and Game Fayre organised by the Hailsham Lions Club. It sounds good and is in aid of a great cause. Here is some info on it.

Sunday 7th June 11am - 5pm. Entrance £3 adults - children free. In aid of Sussex Air Ambulance. There will be over 100 stalls, showing various crafts, food and drink, and something for all the family.There will be a number of arena events, including Birds of Prey and Dance Groups. There will be a beer tent, hog roast, fish and chips and teas. This is the first year Hailsham Lions have organised this event and providing there is good support from the public it could become an annual event.

The only problem I have when I do fairs that have nice food stalls is stopping my husband spending more on the food than I am earning on the jewellery sales :)

Do come if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails